Your opportunity, your career! Here at Sharp Mobile Mobile we want everyone to enjoy a fantastic job in the wireless industry. Our people build our business and we invite those with a passion for great customer service and superior sales skills to join our team.
Why Sharp Mobile . . .
Excellent training and opportunity for advancement;
Excellent team working environment;
Base pay with excellent commission component;
Qualified candidates must be able to work flexible hours. Complete the online application today and explore a new career opportunity with Sharp Mobile.
Sharp Mobile LLC is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. Sharp Mobile LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regarding to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. All resumes are held in confidence. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.
The process—from application to getting the job.
1. Complete the application below.
2. Your application is reviewed. If we feel your skills fit the role, we'll schedule an interview.
3. The interview. Click here for a few interview tips.
4. It's background check time. This process takes anywhere from 3-5 business days.
5. Congrats! You've completed the interview process. We're now assessing your skills and experience for the role.
6. Job offer!
7. Life what you see? Ready to join the team? You accept!
8. You've done it! You're now a member of the Sharp Mobile retail team and your on-boarding information is on the way.
Interviews can be tough when you're not prepared, but there are a few simple tips and tricks to help you out.
Get to know Sharp Mobile and what we do. Not only will the interviewer realize you're serious about the position, you'll have a lot more to talk about.
If you're scheduled for an interview, don't forget to dress professionally and bring a copy of your resume.
Arrive on time. Short of a disaster, plan to arrive about 5-10 minutes before your scheduled interview to allow yourself time to get settled and give yourself a chance to observe the dynamics of the workplace.
Questions. Yes, we'll ask them and you should be ready to discuss your past work experience and questions related to customer service and general working environments.
Goals—We want to know yours! Don't be afraid to ask smart questions about the company, the position, and how it all fits in with your own career goals.
Be authentic and have a good time! Relax. We all want to make a great first impression, but remember to be yourself and enjoy the process.